Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowed In: The Absolutly Final Chapter. Promise. For Real This TIme.

Done, that's it, took all day, but I cleaned the closet, took some pics, and let you, the BIG NO ONE, in on the secret of rubber maid bins. It's all very secret, so don't tell anyone, no one, alright. Here is the final episode. Ending on a wimper. Which I do... wink wink. Listening to - a metronome click, downloaded from some random website. 90 seconds of click click click.


Here is the poster collection, taken from Riverdale Cinemas. You want "Virtuosity"? Got it. You want "Ghost in the Machine" staring Karen Allen? Got it. You want "The Mangler"? Got it. Never getting rid of it. Mangler rocks all that ever was and if you disagree, Hooper is too busy being a legend to care.




So we are converting the old nursery (bio-mutant experiments) into the lair of frustration aka my office. Would paint it black, but come on, that green is sooo minty!




and outside, cold, and damp, like the grave. It's sad, when a mother must say the words that condemn her own son, but I couldn't let them believe that I would commit murder. They'll put him away now, as i should have, years ago. He was always bad. And in the end, tried to convience them that I killed those girls, and that man, as if I could do anything else but sit and stare. Their probably watching me right now. Let them. Let them see what kind of person I am. Why... you're not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching. Then they'll see, then they'll see and they'll know and they'll say, "Why she wouldn't even harm a fly."

FIGHTEVIL
SD
Posted by Picasa

No comments: