Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Day After

So, cleaning the closet was such a gas, I opted to take pics of the outside world. And Happy Birthday Cam "megaman" the cam Cameron. Three years old today and the most consistantly joyous person I have ever met. But enough about important things, here's frivolity to end the day.


So the sun came out today and started melting the snow. Pretty!



Some kindergarden class came and sprinkled perfect little snowflakes all over my window. Punk kids and their punk kid snowflakes.

Shoooot me. Stab me in the face. Please, just cut my head off. Seriously.


But! because of the ice, no one came in to work, so it was just me and my tunes and no one complaining when I get up to do the robot.

A few more pics coming.
SD
Posted by Picasa

No comments: