Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Writing Myself Awake

What up world!
Getting into gear, making it happen.
What it's al about.
Got me some green tea in the mug.
Steph saw something on it last night.
Green tea doesn't create big dead spaces in your brain.
Like coffee does.
That sucks.
 
The kids are playing this morning.
Cameron in his jumper, Sarah on the floor.
She now answers in his voice, like makes up what she thinks he wants to say.
 
Sarah - Why are you laughing Cameron?
Sarah (as Cameron, squealy voice) - Because I like jumping!
 
Awe!
 
So I need to learn something new today, so I think I want to learn how you copywrite your film. It's one of those pesky requirements the distributors ask for.
 
EMBRACE THE HORROR
SDROG
 
 


It's easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn How.

No comments: