Search This Blog

Saturday, December 04, 2021

December D4

Waiting for the coffee to brew. That's when I write these little things.

Went to bed early and slept in. Now I feel drugged and sluggish. What is up with that. Looks like a trip to Starbucks is going to happen, despite the fact that I have coffee brewing. It won't be strong enough.

I worked on the video project yesterday. I'm going to render today to give the friend a copy to work on the music for it. The donated tracks we have don't jive with the footage. Friend is going to work on it on his machine.

I really just want to go back to bed. My head is swimmy. I just need to lay this all down and reset today.


FIGHT EVIL
Sam Drog

Clown Versus Monkey! Check It Out Here!

Buy Satanic Killer Chicken Here!

Watch Short Films Here!

No comments: