Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2021

Day 10 Dec

Went to bed right after work yesterday, it was cold in the shed and made me tired. Achy bones.

Missed writing yesterday because of it and did not get any editing done.

The nice thing about not being a professional is that I can go to bed when I want to.

Today is Friday, and I am getting off early today, so the plan is:

1. Get off at 1.
2. Drive to Starbucks and get a venti cold brew.
3. Come home and:
        - add Shot of the phone
        - add Jason's voice for the phone
        - add ambient room noise back into the movie.

Saturday will be dedicated to putting sound effects into the movie.

Sunday will be dedicated to color correction.

And that will be the weekend. I don't want to be on the computer all weekend.

I did promise Cameron that we would walk to the pizza place for lunch one day, prob Saturday.


FIGHT EVIL
Sam Drog

Clown Versus Monkey! Check It Out Here!

Buy Satanic Killer Chicken Here!

Watch Short Films Here!

No comments: