Search This Blog

Sunday, December 05, 2021

Day 5, Dec

Hey there, planet.

Not much on my mind right now. Just chilling on a Sunday. 

Abbie and Steph have gone out to the Girl Scouts. Today they are singing Christmas Carols at the retirement home. 

Cameron is watching YouTube. Sarah is lurking around.

I sent my friend a rendered version of the project and he likes what I did with it. So much sound work is still to be done on it. And color correction. And sub-titles. We want it all done by the 21st.

We took the kids to church this morning, minus Sarah, she is of age to decide whether or not she wants to go.

Something is up. I am feeling very emotional today. I need to write 6 pages to get back on track for the December writing project. Going to do that and go back to bed. I should put up Christmas lights, but not sure if that is going to happen.

First I need to write something.


FIGHT EVIL
Sam Drog

Clown Versus Monkey! Check It Out Here!

Buy Satanic Killer Chicken Here!

Watch Short Films Here!

No comments: