Search This Blog

Thursday, December 02, 2021

Day 2 of Project December

Went out with Cameron last night to pick up some coffee and sandwiches for dinner.

Cameron wants to start a small business selling torches and pitchforks to protesters. 

He asked me if that was a good idea.

I told him no. It was too old-timey. Those are chasing Frankenstein supplies. These days you need a cell phone and picket sign to protest. He needs to get with the times. He could sell picket signs. 

But Cameron is stuck in the middle ages. He is fixated on giving the protesters torches and pitchforks. You can't convince him otherwise.

Drank a cold brew at about 7 pm so that was a mistake. 

Sarah and I stayed up talking about our Spotify accounts and comparing music tastes. Spotify has this year-end wrap-up where it tells you your top genres and artists, most played song, your stats.

Sarah is really into a genre called Midwest Emo. Emo is her number one genre. It sounds like punk to me. 

We laughed because my number one genre was Gospel. My top three favorite artists were all in their 70s.  Shirley Ceaser was my number 1 artist. 

Before this year, Sarah was really into 21 Pilots. I was really into techno and EDM, along with my usual 80s and 90s punk, alt, industrial, and soundtracks.

But now I got the spirit! And I loves me some old-timey church music.


FIGHT EVIL
Sam Drog

Clown Versus Monkey! Check It Out Here!

Buy Satanic Killer Chicken Here!

Watch Short Films Here!

No comments: