Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thinking out loud

So the goal is to get this out on Halloween 2010

I want it all shot by 9/11/10.

So that gives me 12 months to shoot.

If I make one segment a month, make it 7 minutes long, and that is 84 minutes, plus six minutes for credits, badaboom.

So the goal will be to shoot 7 minutes of movie on the last Sunday of each month.

So what can I shoot 7 minutes of for this last Sunday of September.

I am going to do all the clowns and monkeys using one suit, adding an effect to make them appear different. The clowns are all going to have patterns overlaid on their jumpsuits, like in the cartoon Chowder, and the monkeys will all be solid primary colors.

My daughter Sarah will be playing a pink monkey that knows kung fu (all monkeys know kung fu).

I want to see if back lighting a white sheet with green light will be usable. It could save costs on trying to buy one shade of chroma green.

I need a compositing guru. SASAKI where are you!?!?!

Back up characters will be toys.

Punching a clown really hard in the nose causes them to disintegrate (After Effects here I come).

Blah blah woo woo, buy a copy and become really cool!

FIGHTEVIL
SDROG

No comments: