Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WARNING!

The Following is 100 percent Maple Syrup, nothing about the movie, just about something my daughter Sarah said this morning.

If such things make you sick, I’m sure a movie update will follow later.

THUS!

Steph was driving the kids to a play date when Sarah said she wanted to talk to Jesus (they had just passed a church).

So Steph and her started giving up thanks for the good things in life (I told ya this would be Maple).

 They went through the list of family, friends, so and so, and then Steph asked if Sarah could think of anything else she was thankful for.

Sarah said, “Hmmm, thank you Jesus for my pee pee hole.”

And I say ain’t it the truth.

Can you imagine life without the pee pee hole.

I can not, yet I take my pee pee hole completely for granted.

So if you are like me, I think you should take a moment of silence and give some gratitude to whatever higher power you may feel is apropos,

Just give it up for the wonderful gift that is the pee pee hole.

FIGHT EVIL
SD



The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

No comments: