Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2004

Computer SNAFU

So yesterday while I was amazed at how long it was taking me to get this cut together, the computer started acting screwy and wouldn't import anymore footage! I freaked and started running diagnostics and the like: realizing that," Man, if the computer breaks I'm really not going to make the deadline." So I'm pretty lucky to even have a computer that will do this stuff. After loosing most of the day I was able to finally find what was up and the machine is working fine now, so today I need to really kick it up to make up for lost time. Also I need to start farming scenes out for sound editing because that is going to take a thousand years to finish.

So today: first I'm cutting some inserts into previously edited scenes and then cutting up some talky stuff that should be pretty easy.

No comments: