Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Just Home

Worked tonight, and driving home had a big eureaka on the whole animated film idea I've been rolling around in my head, something to do with the process that is really going to free it up and I could have slapped myself in the forehead it was such a logical next step in the direction I have been thinking.

Here's the thing, time and resources are limited, but if you can think of a way around it all, see it and tell it with the right voice and as long as you are consistant, I think the story will work. But really it is all one big experiement.

The tech has really gotten to a place where everything has become accessable. Make a film and give it to the world with out becoming destitute. Really you can have it all.

But I've decided to let go and let it all happen naturally. I'm tired of forcing stuff and worring all the time. I'm going to let God give me what He wants me to have, and I'm not going to sweat it. I am usually unimpressed with the things I long for once I have them, so maybe I'm not the best judge of what my heart really needs.

I'm going to just act natural and offer it up and not worry about it.

This next film will be on my terms, and a return to the collaborative casualness of the before times. Zombeak! was a great experiance, but as it destroyed my theories laid down in Blood Scrub, this next one will destroy Zombeak!

Thesis > Antithesis > New Thesis

Want > Fight > Get > Hate


FE

No comments: