Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2019

30 Day Challenge: Finish CvM Episode 7 - Day 2

Yesterday I started back up on the Clown Versus Monkey movie after taking a break to mess with the Gamemaker Studio software. As much as I liked it, it would never be something I could do all day. Fun, but it didn't keep me up at night.

Clown Versus Monkey, however, follows me around all day.

So here is a screenshot. The kitchen is coming apart and the star of the film, Frozen Ham, finally takes the stage.



A nice video I watched is below. This guy spent 13 years making a three issue comic and shares some insight on bad work habits he identified that slowed him down. I certainly could identify and hope to can learn from this experiment to get the next project done quicker.






FIGHT EVIL
Sam Drog

Clown Versus Monkey! Check It Out Here!

Buy Satanic Killer Chicken Here!

Watch Short Films Here!

No comments: