Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Teenage Angst Has Bloomed...

... into Middle Aged Angst! Great.

No drawing today. Refinancing the house took my attention. And I'm on pager this week, so that has been a weird thing. Like holding a timebomb. So now my new rule is if I get a page, the first thing I do is pop out a new drawing/panel. Also, I am a creature of habit. Having more actual hours in the day is really bad for my productivity. I need ten minute bursts of freedom, otherwise I will take a nap so fast your neck will break.

On a plus side, this refinance is almost over, and Zombeak saw a spike in rentals over the Halloween month. The comic is coming along well, and the week is almost over.

Brain hurts.

FIGHT EVIL
Sam Drog

Clown Versus Monkey! Check It Out Here!

Buy Satanic Killer Chicken Here!

Watch Short Films Here!

No comments: