Search This Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Stuff Coming Out

MOVIES IN 09

OUT NOW

I would pay to see The Spirit with a group of friends. Frank Miller has made a big turd according to reviews, and I love a good train wreck.

01/16

My Bloody Valentine 3-D

I wasn't old enough to see Friday 13 3-D in theaters, so this will grant me my lifetime wish to see 3-D slasher action. And from the director of Dracula 2000! (i never drink... coffee)

01/23

Underworld 3-D

I hated part one (too much walking through door action) had fun with part two, and with part three we have two perks, one is Rhona, because Bea Arthur is hot and my new fav b-movie scream queen, two is Tatopoulus is directing and he was always so patient with Webster that I think he'll have a steady hand on this. I'll go and geek out like a manic hyperventalating spazz. Steph will sleep and wonder how she ever managed to procreate with me. This is pure Sci-Fi Channel geek bait.

01/30

Taken

Watch the trailer, Neesen's little speech on the phone, HOORAY! D-13 is da bomb, and Besson is producing, so look for confussing feminist messages. I'm a bitch, I'm mother, I'm a child, I'm a lover.

2/06

Coraline

Selick is cool, stop motion is cool, MonkeyBone, those damn actors and their damn self moving bodies! What would Junkman's Daughter be if not for Jack Skelington?

2/13

Friday 13 remake

Don't like the director, producer, trend, cast, blah blah.

Man in hockey mask. Pull my string and I dance.

It will at least answer the question, "What if Jason showed up in a Timex commercial?"

ALSO this Weekend

The International

Loves me some Run Lola Run. So there you go.

3/6

Watchman

I'm borrowing the book so I can go first screening and steep in pure fangastic eupphoria.

3/20

Knowing

Proyas is cancelled out by Cage. Pass.

3/27

Monsters vs. Aliens

Should be fun. Big IMAX 3D experience. with popcorn and drinks, 50 dollars easy. Sarah will get board in 30 minutes. RENT!

APRIL

Just stay at home, NAAATH'N

CRANK 2 - Nonononono. The first is a guilt pleasure on mine. Too perfect of an ending to keep it going. This movie does not exsist.

4/1

Wolverine

Meh. Something about, didn't we get the point with X2.

4/8

Star Trek

Raised by Trekkers, I can not not see this. Hardwired in my DNA. Dance Monkey Dance.

more later, I've spent an hour on this.

sd

No comments: