Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

30 Day Challenge: GameMaker Studio - Day 2

Today I learned how to add sprites to objects, objects to instances, and then add functions to the objects. This software is a lot of fun! We are making an Asteroids clone, and Cameron is sitting beside me while I tinker away, his brain full of game ideas.

From what I knew on day one to now is a big leap. This is going to be a cool trainset to mess with.

Here is the tutorial I used.




And here is the where we are at on our version of Asteroids, probably the hardest game ever. Notice I added a space fetus.



It is not lost to me that if I could do this in 1972, I would have been the smartest person you knew.


FIGHT EVIL
Sam Drog

Clown Versus Monkey! Check It Out Here!

Buy Satanic Killer Chicken Here!

Watch Short Films Here!

No comments: