Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

life update

Here is a ramble of words that can be ignored, just trying to finish up the day and update the blog in one swift sweep. Tonight Im going to actually associate with some other humans and if you know me, you know that it is an alien thing that I do. Really, Ive been on the clock for the last three years so talking to someone just on a hi how are ya basis hasnt lost its novelty. Im kind of like, hey, not bad, I guess this is what normal people do all the time. Steph is the same way, locked in a house for days on end with out any adult conversation can make you go batty. The world becomes about Dora the Explora and making mac and cheese. It feels that the babies are getting a little bit older so we are not on constant freak out mode anymore, and with me working less hours I am becoming reacquainted with these strange people I live with.

Its not worth the missed time. To live so out of balance, the days pass like a blur, a fog, and you are wandering though them, just making the next punch in. I suppose thats what life is for a lot of people. I can do it when I see where its going, but I have to be able to see the end point. Something had to change, and it has, and my mind is in a much better place because of it.

SD


The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

No comments: