Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2006

SMEAR MACHINE


SO I’m just really stoked that I can put photos up on the blog that I decided to throw this one up here, it’s of my editing station. I finally have it how I like it, minus my John Carpenter signed Halloween poster mounted above.

You MAC heads can sit back smugly and mock my DELL system running Adobe Pro. It doesn’t crash nearly as much as it should, cause I drive this puppy like a mule. It does fine, I just need MORE PROGRAMS!!! Programs for lightning, programs for fog, programs to turn home movies into Big Trouble in Little China spectacles.

Because I’m feeling freaky and because when I was trying to get a system together I got a lot of bunk from a lot of people, I’m just going to tell you people out there who are trying to build a system to edit on what I’m using, and it’s working fine for me.

Precision WorkStation 340
Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.53GHz
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
1 GB RAM
Hard Drives = 456.30 GB (I have 366 GB used up)
Adobe Premiere Pro
Video Card Radeon VE
Sound Card Creative SB Live! Series (WDM)
I have two internal DVD drives, but unfortunately Dell only provides (at the time) a DVD-RW only burn drive so I bought
Memorex 1394/USB20 Drive IEEE 1394 SBP2 Device to store on DVDs

FIGHT EVIL

No comments: