1. Set up the recording booth.
2. Get rough cut to the following people: SFX guys, music guy, opening titles guy.
3. isolate all the actors voices on separate tracks
4. loop the dialogue
5. gather room tones
6. gather sound effects
7. reveiw incoming effects work
8. work with the composer until he wants to kill me
9. mix the sound
10. mess with the color in some scenes
That's the next ten things. Then we get into festival play and getting it out to you, the drooling maniacs who should be in prison.