Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Finally!

I've dedicated this week to getting back on track, of coarse as soon as I decided that the whole world turns it's attention to you. The world is one big distraction. I feel that I live with a siren in my head that won't shut up. I type this with a mouth full of novocaine, and in a few hours I'm going to the doctor for him to check out a weird growth that has sprouted out of my back. But enough of that. The movie is almost finished. I'm chopping like a maniac and will be done with the rough by the end of the week.

By the way, I've decided to start a separate blog for movie reviews. It's called Ten Good Reasons and no matter what the movie is, I'll find ten reasons you will have to see it. The first movie is Paranoia 1.0. Check out the review here ---> www.10gr.blogspot.com

No comments: