Tuesday, January 27, 2015
I never get to lay in bed and think. I’m usually at work really early, or chasing midgets, so this morning no one was home and I could just lay there and stare at the ceiling.
Here’s what I thought about. Brace yourself. Profundity!
- Work (and felt like a robot that I was thinking about minutia of the job while I was off. Brain-Jacked!)
- Money (bills bills bills and car repairs)
- War of the Worlds (thinking about all the times it’s been made, remade, borrowed from)
- Cheese Dip (I’ve eaten caso from Moe’s every day for a week, I think I’ve hit my cut off point)
- Silence (it’s really loud, the audio buzz when no one is home)
- Squirrels (I’ve thrown repellent in the attic, I think the squirrels used it to make salsa)
- Coffee (thought about making bar drinks, my hands pouring them in the air)
- Clown Versus Monkey (an experimental film, but do we have enough data yet to form a conclusion?)
- Mini Comics (I don’t call the art “bad”, I call it “approachable”.)
- Breakfast (eggs eggs eggs eggs)
There you go, the infinite deepness of a really deep person.
FIGHT EVILSam Drog
Clown Versus Monkey! Check It Out Here!
Buy Satanic Killer Chicken Here!
Watch Short Films Here!